Carroll County is home to some of the best small businesses around. We know that many of these businesses have been struggling due to recent current events. We at Macaroni Kid Westminster-Carroll want to show our appreciation for these small businesses since we truly believe that they enrich our community. Each week, we will highlight 5 local businesses that have products and services they are still able to offer the community during this time. Click on the businesses below to learn more about them.
- WHS Tax - Looking for help with your personal or business finances? WHS Tax brings 80 years of experience servicing a diverse client base ranging from individuals to small and medium sized businesses. They stay current with continuous education certifications and seminars to ensure they are up-to-date on all the newest information, laws, regulations and techniques in their field. Call their office in Taneytown, MD today!
- Revolution Motorworks - Revolution Motorworks is currently offering a coupon for $20 off of your next service just for signing up for their text communications! Revolution Motor Works is the “go-to” Import auto repair shop in Finksburg and the surrounding areas. If you’re looking for a quality repair shop you can trust to fix your BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, or any other brand, RMW is the shop for you. Revolution Motor Works is a local Finksburg family owned business that cares about the community and their customers. Jorge and Jason both own and operate the shop and are active in the local community.
- The Moment Photography and Art - Satisfy all of your artistic needs with The Moment Photography and Art. Services include photography for events, headshots, product design, family photos, engagement photos, boudoir, bridal, newborn, milestone birthdays, tween, senior portraits, artwork, and one of a kind paintings!
- Rafaels Restaurant - Now open for outdoor seating and carry-out! Rafaels boasts a unique casual dining experience in a charming romantic atmosphere. Rafael’s great menu is available for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Enjoy a delicious buffalo chicken pretzel on the deck for lunch! Follow their Facebook page for equally delicious daily specials.
- Downtown Yoga - The current global situation is leaving many of us feeling anything but Zen. Downtown Yoga in Westminster, MD aims to bring some peace back into your life and right into your living room with their current virtual classes. This studio is dedicated to yoga. It is not a gym. They offer a true, focused, and dedicated yoga experience. All of the instructors are 200 to 500 hour certified, and each bring their own area of expertise to the mat. They offer over 15 classes a week ranging from “Newbie” series to a Hot Vinyasa Flow class, which is held in a heated room. They also offer workshops such as a Beginner series, Yoga Nidra, sport specific yoga, pre-natal as well as various other workshops throughout the year.